شموس
THE WEIRDEST PLANE in the world? PIAGGIO P180 with PROPELLERS at the REAR END 1280436932
اهلا وسهلا بيكو فى منتدى شموس.
شموس هو منتدى علمى اعلامى متطور جديد يقدم كل تلك الافكار الجريئة.
مستنيين اية هيا تكة واحدة على زر التسجيل وهتكونو شمس جديدة فى منتدى شموس.
عندك فكرة جديدة وحابب تقدمها؟طيب اية هيا؟خايف وهتخاف لية وانت ممكن توصل صوتك لابعد مكان.

كل سنة والامة الاسلامية بخير
تحياتى
ادراة المنتدى : شموس

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

شموس
THE WEIRDEST PLANE in the world? PIAGGIO P180 with PROPELLERS at the REAR END 1280436932
اهلا وسهلا بيكو فى منتدى شموس.
شموس هو منتدى علمى اعلامى متطور جديد يقدم كل تلك الافكار الجريئة.
مستنيين اية هيا تكة واحدة على زر التسجيل وهتكونو شمس جديدة فى منتدى شموس.
عندك فكرة جديدة وحابب تقدمها؟طيب اية هيا؟خايف وهتخاف لية وانت ممكن توصل صوتك لابعد مكان.

كل سنة والامة الاسلامية بخير
تحياتى
ادراة المنتدى : شموس
شموس
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

THE WEIRDEST PLANE in the world? PIAGGIO P180 with PROPELLERS at the REAR END

اذهب الى الأسفل

THE WEIRDEST PLANE in the world? PIAGGIO P180 with PROPELLERS at the REAR END Empty THE WEIRDEST PLANE in the world? PIAGGIO P180 with PROPELLERS at the REAR END

مُساهمة من طرف المدير العام الأربعاء مارس 17, 2021 2:06 pm

The Piaggio P180 Avanti is one of the weirdest planes I have ever seen and I love it. It kinda looks like a small dolphin. As far as I know it` s the only plane which carries its propellers at the back of the plane. The Piaggio arrived at Essen/Mülheim from the United Kingdom to operate a charter flight to Sylt. Also check out the registration which starts with a "2" which stands for Isle of Man. Mainly VIP planes und business airplanes are registered on the Isle of man which is usually caused by lower taxes on the island.
I also included a few other planes I filmed at Essen in 2020 including a Dornier DO228 of Arcus Air and a Dornier DO328 of Rhein Neckar Air / Private wings. The Blimp which is visible in this video is based at Essen Mülheim. The owner is WDL which is a traditional aviation company in western germany. I always enjoy watching the blimp.
Thanks for watching, I hope you enjoyed watching these airplanes which don` t show up very often on my channel.

المدير العام
المدير العام
المدير العام

عدد المساهمات : 8
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/01/2011

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى