L.A. Noire DLC Addon-SKIDROW
Published: Rockstar Games | Developed: Rockstar Leeds | PC | 1.43 GB
A dark and violent crime thriller, set against the backdrop of 1940’s Los Angeles and utilizing revolutionary new facial animation technology, L.A. Noire blends the breathtaking action of chases and shootouts with true detective work including interrogations and clue-finding, as newly-minted officer Cole Phelps embarks on a desperate search for truth in a city where everyone has something to hide.
Includes access to all issued addenda to LA Noire:
- 5 additional investigations - from smuggling to arson
- The Badge Pursuit Challenge - Find and collect all the badges to get the Button Man Detective Suit
- The Broderick Detective Suit - better protection from damage and your skills in melee
- The Sharpshooter Detective Suit - increases the accuracy of fire from rifles and pistols
- The Chicago Piano - a powerful gun, hidden in the trunk of your car
New for the PC version:
- NVIDIA 3D Vision
- Enhanced resolutions and graphical performance
- Keyboard mapping
- Gamepad support
1. Unpack the release where the game has been installed " finalpc "
Seriously Rockstar Games, why use a protection that ends up punishing people that actually buy your games? Team Bundi did an excellent piece work on this game, and yet you made the game suffer with the protection added to it. Some people that bought the game, can't even run the game, because of this clever protection. Protections like this one can get too clever, that it is the reason for lower framerates, and in the end make the game almost unplayable for others.
Latest game update is included with the cracked content
Make a local profile, by using Rockstar's Social-Club, so you can be able to load/save